getsix® corporate financial advisory solutions provides our clients with assistance in planning and closing of transactions. We as a member of HLB International are in close co-operation with our getsix® ‘Competence Network’ partners a competent and experienced negotiation partner for private equity and venture capital companies, as well as for small and large enterprises, regardless of their line of business, that may plan to sell or purchase shares or portions of facilities.
Furthermore, getsix® can provide support for small and medium businesses within the scope of strategic and financial activity planning. Our clients can commission the performance of the entire transaction process, thus saving costs and minimising the client’s workload and risk. Furthermore, we relieve our clients from the burden of handling with co-ordination and preparation activities. Finally, we represent them before their customer and public (law) institutions.
Scope of services provided by the corporate consulting department in the field of corporate financial advisory:
- M&A – purchase and appraisal of company shares and/or enterprises;
- Strategic & general corporate advice;
- Location of risk in conducted activity;
- Optimisation of costs of conducted activity;
- Financial and accounting due diligence;
- HR & Payroll due diligence;
- Tax due diligence;
- Legal due diligence;
- Development of business plans;
- Adaptation of accounting rules to international standards and regulations;
- Funding assistance – operations aiming to acquire capital.
The teams of our various ‘Country Desks’ co-ordinate all aspects of the Due Diligence consultancy and ensure that our experts with the appropriate language skills and know-how work seamlessly together with our local Legal partner law firms worldwide to gain the maximum for our clients.
In addition, through our management consulting services we can also assist our clients in other areas.